Little House Castle – The fortress in mini format! 🛡️ Knight castle toy for dreaming …
Do you dream of a castle that is both sturdy and compact? Welcome to Little House Castle, the ultimate mini adventure playground!
Maximum safety in a small space!
Strong as a fortress, clever as a castle! Our fully functional drawbridge and lockable gate wings provide all-round security.
A spacious house in the heart of the castle offers unlimited opportunities for epic adventures. Get ready to bring the Middle Ages right into your child’s room!
🌟 With Little House castle , every square inch becomes a play paradise! 🌟
The simple Click & Play system ensures a child’s play and variable assembly as well as a stable hold and combines all the important components of a knight’s castle.
Here are a few highlights of Little House castle :
- the castle can be rebuilt and expanded at any time and completely at will
- The house has enough space for knights & WoodHeroes and has a draw well and a throne
- The gate drawbridge provides reliable protection against any kind of attackers
- On the walls and on the gate is enough space to defend the castle from above or place guard posts
Sustainability is especially close to the heart of WoodHeroes in every knight castle toy:
Our products are:
- sustainably produced
- made from untreated european wood
- free of plastic
- this also applies to all packaging!
Our knight castle toy is so durable that the generation after next will still enjoy it!
Key data Kleinheim Castle:
Play: 6+ Assembly without help: 12+
Packing size: approx. 32 x 22 x 4.5 cm (L x W x H)
Assembled castle Kleinheim: approx. 24.5 x 30 x 30 cm (L x W x H)
- 1 x 8112 Two walls C&P with battlement and battlements
- 1 x 8121 house 220×140 C&P with draw well and throne
- 1 x 8142 gate drawbridge with lockable gate wings and drawbridge for maximum safety
- Kits made of 4mm thick birch plywood with a total of 91 parts
- Sandpaper, if needed
- Building instructions
Tools needed: Possibly a cutter, but most of the time you can do without.
Construction time: about 2 hours
In this knight castle toy are many great features and play opportunities that promote unlimited joy and imagination. To dive even more into the world of knights, the castle set can also be painted individually.
This goes with it:
- with the kits 8112 Two Walls 180 C&P and 8101 Two Towers C&P the castle Kleinheim becomes the castle Stein
- with the kits 8115 walls with joint C&P and 8102 tower 100×60 C&P the castle becomes the castle Highpeak
Click & Play System
Thanks to the simple Click & Play system, the associated birch plywood kits can be assembled completely without glue, guaranteeing full stability.
All parts are carefully pre-cut with the laser and can therefore already be assembled by a 10+ year old child alone – can be played from 6+ years.
The Little House castle , like all other WoodHeroes products, is made from beautiful, natural birch plywood from as local producers and suppliers as possible.
The durable knight castle toys from WoodHeroes are made of high quality and can therefore be passed down through generations. The use of natural woods make the products ecologically sustainable, durable and above all safe wooden toys.
The enclosed instructions explain step by step how to assemble the individual components of the knight’s castle and ensures an easy and smooth assembly!