The stable and solid kit of the “castle small” leaves nothing to be desired. Here both the king and his WoodHeroes find shelter and refuge.
This castle set offers exciting and varied play opportunities and brings the Middle Ages to life in the middle of the children’s room.
The kit system ensures child’s play and variable assembly as well as a stable hold and combines all the important components of a knight’s castle.
The scope of delivery of this beautiful knight castle includes:
- 1 stable and wide 140×140 tower.
- 1 Wall set 1
- 1 Wall set 2
- 1 big house
- 1 gate with lockable door leaves
On this knight’s castle are many great features and play opportunities that promote unrestricted joy and imagination. To dive even more into the world of knights, the castle set can also be painted individually.
Here are a few highlights of the castle small:
- the castle can be rebuilt and recreated at any time and completely at will
- The set can be extended with various other spare parts
- The house offers enough space and possibilities for knights & WoodHeroes, because even brave knights need to rest
- The massive gate provides reliable protection against any kind of attackers
- The tower and walls provide enough space for your WoodHeroes to defend the castle from above
The kits made of beech plywood and spruce are supplied including all the necessary materials such as sandpaper, glue and dowels . All parts are already cut and sanded.
The kits can be assembled by a 12+ year old child on their own – play can be as young as 4+ years old.
The enclosed instructions explain step by step how to assemble the castle and ensure easy and smooth construction!